Born 1947 in Szárazajta, Transylvania (Romania). Studied in Marosvásárhely and at the School of Fine Arts in Bucharest under the tutelage of professors Pál Nagy and László Kazár.
From 1974 he is member of the Fine Arts and Photographers Association. In the later years at the university, photo editor of “Poligrafia” trade magazine.
From 1975 member of the official press, also working as literature/art editor and photographer.
First exhibit in 1972 and from 1974 on regularly participated in international exhibitions and shows witch etchings, photographs and publicity works: Paris, Vienna, Barcelona, Sopot, Stockholm, Rijeka, Prague, Brno, Bern, Washington, Montreal and Budapest.
1977: recipient of the prestigious award, the Grand Prix of Fine Arts Association. Other shows and exhibits: Bucharest, Marosvásárhely, Weilerswist, Brussels, Cologne, Geneva, Budapest and Luxembourg.
1981: moved to Switzerland. The “Mandadori” and “Agora” publishing companies published his first book in French, German and Italian. Employed by the Swiss “Edito-Service” and “Atlas Verlag” as illustrator.
1981-1985: regular exhibits and shows at the “Inter-Art Gallery”. He created thousands of posters, book-covers and other illustrations in Romania, Switzerland and Canada.
1984: founded his own advertising and publicity illustration company in Canada under the name “Publicité & Graphisme P & G Pusztai Inc.” Worked for the Méridien, Quinze, Beauchemin, Mondia, Trécarré, Héritage and Grolier publishing houses.
1988-1996: created set-designs and drawings ofr the following motions pictures: “La Bande Magique”, “Happy Castle”, “Cocotte Minute” and “Iris” for Malo, Patonic and Austin Studios.
1996: Exhibit at the “Gloria Art Gallery” in Budapest.
2006: Exhibit at Montreal’s Harwood gallery.
2009: For his contribution to the Hungarian universal cultural development he was awarded with the title of Knight of the Universal Culture.
Presently living and working near Montreal in Vaudreuil, Quebec.